Code/Decode

Narain is the founder & CEO for 360 Degree Interactive, a web services firm based in Chennai, India. This blog is about his personal views on Web 2.0, RoR, Social networking,Digital media, interactive advertising, SaaS, Service Oriented Architecture, India Inc, rural education, Web standards, mobile 2.0 and more.

Wednesday, September 10

Why I am not blogging frequently


Quite a no. of people ask me about why i am not blogging regularly. Well, blogging cannot be done as a work, it is the way i post things which i like. To me blogging is like Singing, writing, so whenever i feel like only, i will blog. Charu has quoted me on a few incidence in his latest Konal Pakkangal, some of them are a learning for me, to know that my body language seems to be sitting on wrong side. Thanks Charu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Performancing