Code/Decode

Narain is the founder & CEO for 360 Degree Interactive, a web services firm based in Chennai, India. This blog is about his personal views on Web 2.0, RoR, Social networking,Digital media, interactive advertising, SaaS, Service Oriented Architecture, India Inc, rural education, Web standards, mobile 2.0 and more.

Friday, September 3

Do you have a PIMP?

PIMP...the word will take you to some of the darkest streets with cheap make-up and a whole lot of things surrounding with brothels. Well. I am not talking about that.

a PIMP is a Personal Information Manager Programs which will make your life a bit easier. Microsoft Outlook may (I hate Microsoft I hate Microsoft I hate Microsoft I hate Microsoft I hate Microsoft I hate Microsoft I hate Microsoft I hate Microsoft - this is from the heart) (I Love Microsoft I Love Microsoft I Love Microsoft I Love Microsoft I Love Microsoft I Love Microsoft I Love Microsoft - this is not my statement, it is machine which typed this statement running on Win2K) be called as PIMP.

But hunting for a good RSS / Atom Feed readers pointed me towards this cool beta program...."Clevercactus" which is a mail client, RSS Feed readers, comes with a calender, notes sharing and a good amount of space and dont have to depend on 15 Microsoft programs. Have a look, it's afterall makes your life a bit easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Performancing