Code/Decode

Narain is the founder & CEO for 360 Degree Interactive, a web services firm based in Chennai, India. This blog is about his personal views on Web 2.0, RoR, Social networking,Digital media, interactive advertising, SaaS, Service Oriented Architecture, India Inc, rural education, Web standards, mobile 2.0 and more.

Tuesday, November 30

3 Books to my Library

The no.3 strikes again.

Just added 3 books to my Library. Of course, these are not for general reading, but more towards my professional reading

Flash XML studio Lab - A relatively old school book for XML & its usage in Flash
Flash Hacks - O'Reilly, learn-the-secrets-behind-great-flash-animations, receipe kinda book
Essential Actionscript 2.0 (Colin Moock ) - The brand new book from Colin Moock following his success in writing Definitive Guides for Actionscript.

I will be busier with these books, learning for next 2-3 months. I am particularly interested off late in learning a bit of programming in Flash for developing applications. I may well not be the guy get in the way of professional actionscript programmers, but to make my self comfortable before delegating work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Performancing