Code/Decode

Narain is the founder & CEO for 360 Degree Interactive, a web services firm based in Chennai, India. This blog is about his personal views on Web 2.0, RoR, Social networking,Digital media, interactive advertising, SaaS, Service Oriented Architecture, India Inc, rural education, Web standards, mobile 2.0 and more.

Monday, January 10

Help a Child to get back to School

It's been a great pleasure for me to associate with the wonderful team at Akshara Advertising Chennai. I have infact, blogged my experience on Jan 1 of my collection drive on streets. This time, I am proud rather excited to announce an initiative, master minded by Anand Siva (VP) of Akshara Advertising, Chennai.

The initiative goes with a single-minded purpose. To help the school children get back to school.. We are providing school kits for the needy children. Complete details are available in the website
Help a child to get back to school

If you are reading this blog from a corporate network, pls. do take 2 minutes to Copy + Paste the url to your internal email system to spread the word.

The credit goes to Anand for ideating this. I am thankful to Anand Siva and the entire team to be a part of this initiative. We have done the web site and tracking the response for the same. The same is also reflected in our corporate site's intro. Feel free to go & contribute to bring back the children to school.

4 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger ROSAVASANTH said...

Hi, I am in Tokyo, and I don't use credit cards. I prefer to arrange my wife to donate from chennai. But she just went through an opearation, anf it may not be possible for her to go anywhere to donate. Is it possible for someone to go and collect. I will come back here to see your reply in a day. Thanks!

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger Narain Rajagopalan said...

Anbulla Vasanth,

Thank you so much for taking time to put in your contribution. I hope your wife will come back good from her operation. Do mail me the location & money details to narain@360in.com and i will send someone to collect the money.

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger shub said...

done! :)

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger ROSAVASANTH said...

will write an email.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Performancing