Code/Decode

Narain is the founder & CEO for 360 Degree Interactive, a web services firm based in Chennai, India. This blog is about his personal views on Web 2.0, RoR, Social networking,Digital media, interactive advertising, SaaS, Service Oriented Architecture, India Inc, rural education, Web standards, mobile 2.0 and more.

Tuesday, January 11

Help a Child back to school & get a Gmail Account

I am throwing a freebie here. Go log on to Help a Child get back to School site and donate and send me a request for gmail account from the same email ID. If your payment is thru' i will give you a Gmail Account. It's worth spending few $$$ for Kids to get a 1GB email account ;-)

2 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger Sathish N said...

If u run out of Gmail invitation.. I can spare few of my invitations ;)

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Narain Rajagopalan said...

Thanks. I will keep that in my mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Performancing