Code/Decode

Narain is the founder & CEO for 360 Degree Interactive, a web services firm based in Chennai, India. This blog is about his personal views on Web 2.0, RoR, Social networking,Digital media, interactive advertising, SaaS, Service Oriented Architecture, India Inc, rural education, Web standards, mobile 2.0 and more.

Saturday, January 15

I am finally with my own Tamil blog

After much deliberations, i am finally launched my tamil blog. It's said that everyone is thinking in their mother tongue and expressing in English (atleast for me ;-)!!), so i decided to take a plunge into directly transmitting my thoughts in my language itself. It's is said, that the largest non-english blogs are from Tamil.

You can take a dough on my writings here: Urpudathathu (direct translation meaning useless, care-free, indifferent about things)

0 Comments:

<< Home

Performancing